We are committed to keeping our staff and our customers safe.
We are taking several precautions and have implemented the following actions:
Rules before entering our facility:
- Do not enter the facility more than 10 minutes before your start time.
- Masks are suggested for those that are at high risk or unvaccinated.
- Individuals that are considered high risk are encouraged to stay home or not enter our facility.
- If you are sick or have symptoms, stay home and do not enter the facility.
- We ask that spectators do not gather in large groups before, during, or after events.
- Parents that do stay for children are encouraged to maintain an appropriate physical distance from others.
- Wipe down high touch areas often
- Maintain sanitizer levels for daily use
- Maintain calendar/schedule of teams and team rosters for contract tracing purposes.
Rules for players on the field
- No chewing gum
- No sharing of water bottles
- No drinking directly from drinking fountain, use cups or fill up you personal water bottles.
- Maintain appropriate physical distance as much as possible and do not gather into large groups.